Friday, 10 April 2015

Where have I been!?

It almost seems as though I haven't blogged in awhile. And it well, yeah I haven't.

Actually, I have a couple of draft posts where I just need to complete them by taking photos of the products. So that's a bit of a hint on what the next post is... Ah what the hey... I will just tell you what to expect in the next few weeks: You will be seeing my Everyday Carry (EDC) and a review on Xiaomi Piston V2 Earphones.

I have been putting off taking photos to complete my posts because I have been sick and was actually admitted for 3 days. Then I became quite busy fixing laptops/PC's/Tablets immediately after. Of course, as always, my hospital duties has been hectic. And finally, I was very, very distracted with Pillars of Eternity.

I don't remember if I mentioned this in any of my previous posts, but I am a RPG fan. And in particular, the Infinity Engine based games like Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, Icewind Dale 1 and 2, and Planescape: Torment, all cemented my love for RPGs. And there were notable RPGs that came after these Infinity Engine based games, like Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Dragon Age Origins, etc., but the appeal of those older games, the attention to detail, the character progression, gameplay and story, were par none. Sure looking at them now, they aren't pretty, but I will spend more time playing those Infinity Engine games that the more recent ones any day.

So when Pillars of Eternity was announced as a Kickstarter campaign, although I didn't back the project (Didn't have a credit card... T_T), I was psyched about it. It was isometric, heavily text based, party based RPG, much like the Inifnity games.

So when it came out at March 26, 2015, I bought it right away and I knew, it was the best 40 bucks I have ever spent on a game in recent times.

Anyways, I will probably talk about Pillars alot more in a different post.

For now, that is why I have not been around Blogger in a while.

Peace peeps!