Friday, 25 July 2014

With a Little Help From My Friends


"What do I do when my love is away
(Does it worry you to be alone) no no..."


It is no secret that I am going through some emotional rollercoaster as of late, but I am taking it day by day, finding simple things to be  happy about and smile about. It is tough, but I am getting there. Day be day, I am getting there.

Surely, having to go through this alone is a damn near impossible feet, so having my groupmates, who are at the same time as my best friends, always giving me something to smile about, this phase in my life seems surmountable indeed.

Here's to you, my groupmates... My Bestfriends. Though you may not ever read this, because I doubt any of you guys are into Blogger or any other blogging sites, let the cyberworld know that I am blessed to have you guys.