Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Just Take a Chance

Here I am again to share yet another film inspired post process... I have really gotten into this type of post process as of late for some reason.

With my latest post process, the photo was inspired by my childhood where me and cousins used to make origami and one of which was the fortune teller origami. I thought of adding "Just Take A Chance" on there, since most of the time we are taking a chance playing with the fortune teller origami, and also this implies that some things in life, you must take the chance or lose it altogether.

Anyways, here is the shot!




Again, not muted colors, slight saturated, but with high grains to give that old film look. Will try and take a photo of my shih tzu puppies and try yet another film edit. But those little rascals will surely give me a run for my money trying to get their shots.

So there yah go!

PEACE!