Monday, 22 July 2013

And I missed you so...

Bam! It has been like how many months ago since I visited this site let alone post anything!

I will, as I always have said before, do my best to update this blog of mine.

Just some quick updates on my life in general; I am currently in my 4th year in medicine which means I am a junior medical clerk, or in the olden days of yore, a medical clerk, and currently in my 4th month of what is to be a year of clerkship. I am also currently in vacation mode or so as I am in community rotation.

As for my guitars... they are collecting dust sad to say.

For my PC, I have upgraded a crap load of peripherals, software, and internal hardware. I am glad to say that I finally made a small home server to accommodate for my backups. The most recent purchase was a Ducky DK9008 Shine II Cherry MX Blue Mechanical Keyboard with blue LEDs... so recent in fact, that I just purchased it 6 hours from the time of this post (it is the factors why I wanted to blog tonight because it is such a joy to type on this keyboard!).

And as for my photography, I have been updating my Flickr every now and then, but no major events or creative shots have been taken as of late. I did, however, attempt to shoot some water droplets on a CD ala macro, but I am starting to think I should invest on a focusing rail to aid in my macro shots as I shoot with a reverse lens, on top of that, I can finally do focus stacking to make even more incredible high magnified macro shots in focus. Thankfully, I have 2 events in the coming weeks that I was asked to shoot. And since I am in community rotation in Arayat, I may be able to get good street photos, landscapes, and the like.

That is all for now... I will post as much as I can because I do miss writing blogs.

PEACE!!